Healthcare by design
Clinically-led and patient-centred medical support services
Requirements for Consultants
- Full name, home address, email address and telephone numbers. Together with an accurate, complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Two written references from a current and recent employer or colleague
- Confirmation that the consultant holds Medical Defence Union or Medical Protection Society Indemnity cover and to provide a Copy of the certificate of cover
- Evidence of an uptodate disclosuure and barring service (DBS) check
- Proof of identification in the form of a copy of Passport
- A copy of visa/work permits if required
- Confirmation of the consultant’s General Medical Council registration and registration on the relevant specialty register
- Evidence of Occupational Health status to the Trust’s requirements
- A copy of the Consultant’s latest Annual Appraisal Form
- Evidence of annual mandatory training
Requirements for Nurses / ODP and other Healthcare Professionals
- Full name, home address, email address and telephone numbers
- NMC/ HCPC Number
- NI Number
- Details of Work Experience
- Details of Education & Qualifications
- Details of Full Driving License
- Disclosures to include any criminal convictions, appearing on Child Protection List and/or Vulnerable Adults and Disclosure of sickness record
- Two written professional references, one of which must be from current employer or Medical Director
- Evidence of an uptodate disclosure and barring service (DBS) check
- Evidence of Occupational Health status
- Evidence of current annual mandatory training
Working with Medcare is a very rewarding role. We are comprised of many specialised healthcare professionals, who display a vast knowledge of the role they undertake. We work amongst a dynamic and motivated team, with a very high level of care provided to the service users.
We are a friendly and welcoming unit and due to the regularity of our work team, we provide the consistency and professionalism expected within the health care setting and on a personal basis. We exhibit experience, competence and proficiency ensuring that patient safety and well-being is committed to, least not forgetting to ensure the patient is made as comfortable and relaxed as possible. I enjoy working within this specialised team and would highly recommend Gutcare and its services.
Karen O'Donnavan – Endoscopy Nurse
Medcare are always polite and a very pleasant and skilled team to work with. They are flexible when it comes to last minute cover and we have found their service to be not only helpful but essential in reducing our waiting list times and allowing us to provide a better service to our patients… and of course economy wise… very good value for money.
Jasmine Wren - Endoscopy Manager for Colchester Hospital University Foundation
Medcare takes good care of you. I am impressed with the pool of experts they have gathered to deliver their services. As they say, they are committed to delivering high quality services. I must stress the patient care and compassion that they show and this is well reflected in patient satisfaction feedback.
My ease of working is enhanced through their proper planning and systematic procedure which boasts superb quality standards and professionalism. I am sure this shall bring a huge positivity in staff morale and satisfaction. So all in all, I enjoy working with this team of expert professionals with the mission of bringing huge differences and prompt service to the patients and big savings of time and funding to the Hospital Trust. Last but not least, while being impressed by several things: Prompt payment - often within couple of days is one that stands out- what more could you ask!
Mr Kumar - Director of Bowel Cancer Screening for Barking Havering and Redbridge NHS trust